Some Facts About Neck and Back Pain:
- Back pain is extremely common, at least 80% of people experience some sort of back problem.
- Back disorders detected in their early stages are easier to correct.
- Fewer than 10% of people with back pain require surgery. The majority of cases are muscular-skeletal in nature.
- Back pain is curable and preventable with the proper treatment.
- Neck pain can be cured.
Causes of Back Pain:
- Poor posture
- Improper body mechanics
- Poor ergonomics
- Work related
Symptoms of Lower Back Pain and associated causes:
- Tight hamstrings, glutes, calves, quads, and pain in the knees
- Tingling in your toes
- Soreness in your lower back
- Sciatic nerve pain
Symptoms of Neck Pain and associated causes:
- Problems with neck mobility
- Soreness in rhomboid muscles in back
- Tingling in fingers
- Poor sleep
Why you need massage therapy
At Back Health Care, our massage therapists can help relieve these symptoms of neck pain, back pain, and lower back pain. Massage therapy can help improve your immune system and increase circulation, as well as improve the mobility of your muscle and joints. Massage therapy can help relieve physical and emotional tension, including depression.